NOTE: This code is for a box of 10 oil filters, for a singular oil filter see KNKN136
In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
K&N Powersports Cartridge Oil Filters are designed to satisfy the needs of racers and engine builders as well as the average motorcycle or ATV owner who wants the best oil filter available. K&N Powersports Oil Filters trap harmful contaminants while the filter's construction allows for high oil flow rates.
- High-performance design for outstanding filtration
- High-efficiency media with uniform pleats
- Oil filter design provides for a high rate of oil flow
- Ideal for high-end synthetic motor oil
- Style: Cartridge
- Filter Material: High Flow Premium Media
- Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Height: 32mm
- Outside Diameter: 60mm
- Inside Diameter: 16mm
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh