In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
K&N off-road replacement air filters are ideal for extended use in dirty and dusty off-road riding and provide clean carburetion even at high altitude. Generally, no jet changes are required with just a K&N filter element. K&N replacement air filters are washable and reusable and provide high air-flow with excellent filtration.
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration
- Designed for extended use in dusty conditions
- Can be cleaned and used again
- Cleanable with K&N air filter cleaner
- Air Filter Shape: Trapezoidal
- Height: 1in (25mm)
- Washable: Yes
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.91oz (27ml)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh